Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets
Cloud IAM security experience
PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
SAML, OKTA, OPEN ID, CODING, AWS (AMAZON WEB SERVICES), SSO
SSO – know how to write code in python, java etc
To be considered must have all & be able to fully elaborate on experience:
Cloud IAM security experience, PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), SAML, OKTA, OPEN ID, CODING, AWS (AMAZON WEB SERVICES), SSO
We searching for a GIP IAM Cloud Specialist who will be reporting into the Global Information Protection Organization and will be based in Tampa, FL, Capability Center. our mission is simple: to serve patients.
The GIP IAM Cloud Specialist will work within the Digital Identity and Access Services team. The specialist will play a key role in designing, incident management, change execution, deploying and maintaining solutions, automate security assessments, audits, policy and standard enforcements, and more. This role will focus on IAM Security in the Cloud and play an active role in Cloud Security and Architecture Program.
Digital Identity and Access Services is a core group responsible for handling all the enterprise directories, identity provisioning and access management/ governance solutions, single sign-on tools, privileged identity management, PKI and other authentication platforms. This team is at the fore-front of enterprise architecture and security and is passionate about providing solutions with great end user experience.
• Master’s degree and 8 year of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experience
• Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experience
• Associate’s degree and 12 years of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experience
• High school diploma / GED and 14 years of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experience
• Knowledge of Web Access Management and SSO technologies (Okta, Azure, Ping Federate, SAML, OAuth, and OpenID/Connect)
• Knowledge Microsoft Active Directory skills including AD LDS and Azure AD
• Knowledge of LDAP directories, PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
• Comprehensive experience with Amazon AWS as well as understanding of Identity and Access Management.
• Working knowledge of networking concepts and protocols, LAN, WAN, SSL, Firewall, Load Balancer, and DMZ configurations
• Experience with mobile device authentication and management
• Scripting skills such as PowerShell, Perl, VB Script, etc.
• Experience in one of the following: Java/Node.js/Python
• Effective working with global teams
• Successful management of multiple priorities
• Collaborative, placing priority on the successful completion of team goals
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"