Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
WorkDay OCM Experience
5+ years of organizational change, learning, organizational design, communication and/or talent management experience.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The Manager will be responsible for delivering enterprise-wide organizational effectiveness strategies for specific projects and processes to increase adoption, engagement and awareness of the initiatives driving towards its business outcomes. The incumbent will also be responsible for representing the OE group on various IS product teams while focusing on ensuring alignment towards the broader goal of “One IS”. The ideal candidate will be a leader with a strong background of influencing project outcomes and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement and learning while producing results. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the following:
• Partners internally with the IS Organizational Effectiveness Team to develop change management, communications, learning and talent strategies for project
• Advocate and embed organizational effectiveness framework and key principles into all projects.
• Drives continual improvement and technical innovation to meet OE objectives.
• Collaborates with product teams to develop and execute organizational change management, learning and engagement activities for transformation initiatives impacting the entire enterprise.
• Leads organizational effectiveness projects with limited oversight.
• Appropriately escalates issues that may impact IS strategy implementation through cross-functional coordination and engagement with internal line management.
• Leads the development of metrics and documents illustrating the progress of ongoing projects and activities.
We are looking for an Organizational Effectiveness Manager External Worker to join our Information Systems team. The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong thought leader ready to focus on talent, communications, learning, and change management. People are at the heart of what we do and are the primary focus of the Organizational Effectiveness team’s work. Our team of experienced talent architects, change practitioners, and learning and communications professionals accomplish this mission by maintaining a constant focus on enabling the organization to continually learn, grow, and improve by bringing the best solutions to every project. This OE Manager - EW will play a vital role in executing our vision for upcoming projects.
• 5+ years of organizational change, learning, organizational design, communication and/or talent management experience.
• Outstanding communication skills with audiences of all levels.
• High level of situational awareness to assess impacts of organizational change.
• Knowledge of, and experience in, learning, talent, change management and communications best practices and supporting transformation tools and processes (ADKAR, Kotter, Prosci).
• Experience developing a set of actionable and targeted OE project plans, including communications, coaching, training, resistance management and sponsor roadmaps.
• Strong technical acumen.
• Excellent oral and presentation skills; ability to negotiate, influence and persuade.
• Demonstrated Program Management Skills.
• Ability to navigate a challenging and dynamic environment productively.
• Willingness to handle ambiguous and rapidly changing priorities.
• Professionally excel at interaction with all levels of management, staff and vendors.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, team player and self-starter with a serious commitment to hard work and excellence.
• Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes.
• Collaborate with product teams to integrate people focused deliverables into highly technical project teams
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"