Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Software familiarity (Excel, Chromeleon, EMPOWER or equal) (1-3 year of experience)
- Lab experience (1-3 years of experience)
- Troubleshooting experience (1-3 years experience
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- worked in a team environment
- great written and oral communication skills
Perform analytical assays per company procedure. Operate following company's safety and regulatory requirements. Document experimental data and write reports if needed.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Perform testing and data review for HPLC/UPLC (high and ultra-high liquid chromatography), titer, CEX (cation exchange), AEX (anion exchange), Glycan Mapping_HILIC (hydrophilic interaction), CE (capillary electrophoresis), Reduced CE and Non-Reduced CE.
- Operate high-throughput, robotics sample handling and/or auto-sampler systems to manage samples through purification and testing.
- Obtain assignment and follow scientific direction of client staff, flag issues and seek guidance appropriately
- Generate complete accurate and concise documentation and reports using electronic systems and electronic laboratory notebook
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
- Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures
- Interact with multiple functional areas in a highly matrixed-team environment, which may include Manufacturing, Process Development, IS, Facilities, Engineering, and Quality Control.
B.S. or M.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Proficient executing analytical test methods in one or more of the following areas:
- HPLC/UPLC (high and ultra-high liquid chromatography), titer, ATOLL purification using TECAN robot and plate reader, CE (capillary electrophoresis), CEX (cation exchange), AEX (anion exchange) HILIC (hydrophilic interaction) testing and Glycan Mapping.
- Familiarity with Chromeleon, EMPOWER, and 32 Karat software is a plus
- Knowledge with Mass Spectrometry is a plus
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
- Strong computer and scientific skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and instrumentation related to analytical testing.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to address client questions independently with sound scientific judgements on the work they reported to the clients
- Ability to learn new techniques, multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate independence and produce quality results under minimal direction
- Ability to engage coworkers in scientific discussions, communicates data and interpretation to work group