View all jobs
Process Development AssociateThousand Oaks, CA
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- lab skills in biological or chemical lab setting
- basic computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- be able to lift and carry weight up to 35 pounds independently
Process Development Associate
- Conduct mammalian cell culture experiments using shake flasks or bioreactors.
- Execute protein purification experiments using chromatography or filtration systems.
- Record experimental data and perform data analysis
- Supports the execution of cell culture and/or downstream purification process studies using bench scale equipment including bioreactors, chromatography and filtration systems.
- Utilizes scientific principles in execution of experiments and analysis of experimental data.
- Carries out laboratory tasks per plan and procedure in a team environment.
- Documents data and process information in accordance to good documentation practices.
- Executes process/equipment troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
- 1+ years of experience working on Cell Culture or Protein Purification/Analytics - academia/ industry experience
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Prior hands-on experience in lab-scale cell culture or downstream purification process development operation
- Experience with automated and computer-controlled bio pharmaceutical process equipment
- Knowledge of process data compilation and analysis
- Demonstrated equipment troubleshooting skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail
- Experience of collaboration within and across functional areas and outstanding customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills