“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Good project management skills, meeting facilitation, negotiation, planning, and organizational change management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to set the context and present on complex subjects in clear and concise manner
- Results oriented with strong consistency meeting project delivery timelines, self motivated and resourceful
- Intermediate to expert level experience with MS Office tools (e.g. Teams, OneNote, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Smartsheet and Box
- Coordinate large and small projects for the site relocation including lab and staff relocation activities, change management and general project management.
- Partner with functional subject matter experts and key stakeholders to define project deliverables, key milestones, project timelines, accomplishments and track actions, next steps and key decisions.
- Liaise with internal cross functional teams, service providers and other to this company stakeholders to track the implementation of process improvements enabling efficient lab operations and sustainable business performance.
- Track department outsourcing initiatives to include budget, shipping, delivery of goods and status updates.
- Work with staff and leadership to facilitate effective business meetings, prepare project reviews, presentations and performance dashboards.
- Monitor and analyze progress of budgets and budget forecasting
- Establish and manage fit for purpose project tracking and reporting mechanisms (SharePoint, Smartsheet dashboards and project management tools, etc.)
ONSITE ROLE. Must be local/commutable distance to ASF. Expectation is that candidate will operate onsite with occasional opportunity to work remote. Candidate is expected to work and meet with many departments to coordinate building move.
Occasionally meeting in Lab settings must be prepared to adhere to safety regulations for those meetings (close toe, goggles, etc.).
PMP cert. is requirement
Experience working in a safety regulated environment (pharma, construction, biotech, etc)
Basic Educational Requirement: High-school diploma or GED
Bachelors is preferred
Tech: **Smart sheets***, MS Office + Teams exposure, SharePoint
Job Details: Support project management activities. Coordinate technical requirements of meetings including projector, laptop, and teleconference requirements. Take and/or type meeting minutes. Aids in various administrative tasks regarding project budgets and schedules, such as monitoring purchase orders and project spend, and posting items to project folders. Keep information up to date including schedules, budgets, and the project information in e-Builder or other appropriate application. Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests. Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks. Coordination with the project team and project manager is essential. ; Skills: ; construction or real estate support experience ; MS Office proficiency ; SAP & e-Builder experience preferred ; strong written and verbal skills Basic Educational Requirement: High-school diploma or GED
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"