“This company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Must have strong Combination Product project development (late stage and lifecycle management) and be savvy on using MS Project tool.
- Human Factors experience.
- Packaging and labeling development and FDA submission experience.
- .MS expierence
- Strong Communication Skills
- Additional to description, ideal candidate will need to have:
- Must understand technical aspects of this role.
- Experience on highly technical project development by using MS Project.
- Sharepoint, BOX and MS teams experience is a must.
- Previous MAGEN experience desirable
Must be Vaccinated from Covid-19
- Must be local as they will be required to be onsite at some point
- Huge plus = Chemistry Manufacturing Control
- Huge plus= Combintation background
- Tech Savvy
Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts. Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the Final Product Platform community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. Responsible for assembling highly complex project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers. Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed. Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing Final Product platform activities to achieve the goals of the enterprise. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques. This is a management role with human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management). Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"