Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Can-do attitude; does not easily give up. This candidate will be provided direction and support but will need to be methodical and analytical when completing tasks — This compay is a large organization and there will be a lot of cross-functional parties the candidate will need to engage for project success.
- Proven track record of working with successful team environment — ability to work well with others, not be timid about asking questions, and be proactive about identifying issues and escalating, as needed.
- MS Office
- Spotfire and Tableau nice to have
- People must be comfortable working with a team
Day to day responsibility will be focused on working as a liaison between functional business units and the IT/IS organization to manage system backlog and implementation of prioritized items.
This Company is Digital Integration & Advancement (DIA) team, as part of the Digital Integration & Predictive Technologies (DIPT) organization within Process Development, is searching for a Business Analyst Senior Associate to support its data integration and visualization systems.
Our ideal candidate has experience in working as a liaison between functional business units and the IT/IS organization. The candidate must possess the skills to clearly capture and articulate our internal business clients' processes, business and system requirements, partner with the client to identify process improvement, and translate strategies into information solutions.
The candidate enjoys tackling a problem with optimism and skillful thought and excels at organizing information from numerous sources and distilling the relevant outcomes into succinct verbal and written communications.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client Interface — strong comfort level in engaging business at all levels; strong communication skills and professionalism
- Oversight — manage system backlogs within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost to deliver specified requirements
- Technical Aptitude — ability to speak to system concepts and software at an intermediate level (on-the-job training is provided)
- Operational Work — act as a gatekeeper for addressing incoming questions/issues/suggestions from the user base. Be the conduit to communicate important feedback; develop training materials to address gaps. Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented. Coordinates and directs the activities of cross-functional project team members.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working in a client-facing business analyst role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Well organized, detail oriented and capable of prioritizing numerous competing tasks
- Ability to identify and create structure around undefined problems — solutions may require partnering with team members
- Familiarity with ths company processes OR biopharma experience (understands different functional areas and manufacturing processes)
- Experience with data visualization tools or packages, such as Tableau, Spotfire
- Strong computer skills; e.g., MS Office Suite, Smartsheet
Bachelor’s degree (mathematics, computer science, engineering, or other quantitative discipline)
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"