Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Mass Spec experience
High throughput performance
PhD candidates OK if they have extensive Mass spec experience
Quality Control Bioanalytics is searching is for an analytical scientist to support testing for routine and stability samples for multiple drug substance programs.
This person will be responsible for working in the Quality analytical laboratory, using GMPs and GDPs to execute analytical testing.
The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Performing analytical testing and review for Mass Spec and HPLC/UPLC assays.
• Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams;
• Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
• Participate in initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
• Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence on a continuous basis.
What we are looking for:
• Experience with analytical laboratory testing with the ability to plan and perform routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first time results
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must have focus on data integrity
• Qualified to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
• Commitment of a 40-hour work week in West Greenwich, RI
o PhD or Master’s degree
o Bachelor’s degree + 2-4 years of directly related experience
o Associate's degree and 6 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
o High school diploma/GED and 8 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"