Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Strong Data analysis skills
Database and spreadsheet application skills.
Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects or assignments.
The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at organizing information from numerous sources to provide well-constructed deliverables.
This may include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Working with large quantities of data to enable general workflows such as data processing, cleaning, and labeling.
• Developing, enhancing, automating, and managing analytics models
• Creating striking visualizations to aid in data interpretation and usage
• Demonstrating modeling and visualization approaches as part of proof-of-concept projects
• Experience with data visualization tools or packages, such as Tableau, spot fire
• Proficiency in in data mining
• Understanding business needs and developing novel yet practical solutions to meet those needs
• Passion for proactively identifying opportunities through creative data analysis and modeling
• Intellectual curiosity with ability to learn new concepts/frameworks, algorithms and technology rapidly as needs arise
• Ability to deliver work in a fast-paced, multi-project team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
• Bachelor’s degree (mathematics, computer science, engineering, or other quantitative discipline)
Experience with 21 CFR part 11 compliance is preferred
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"