Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Must be willing to work independently
.Proficient in Microsoft office
. Some work experience relevant to the position
.Experience in photography or design
We are seeking an entry level technician to execute a variety of digitalization projects in a large-scale pilot plant. The Pilot Plant performs bioprocessing operations for multiple mammalian and microbial products to develop and generate data for production processes. The plant performs upstream and downstream activities (cell culture and purification), from vial thaw through drug substance, and delivers pre-pivotal GMP and non-GMP material to support process development of early and late-stage biologic molecules. In addition, the plant prototypes and develops new technologies to support advancement of equipment and operations for current and future biologic facilities.
This Technician will generate multimedia content, to include video, 3D photos, and copy; and encompass planning, staging, acquisition, editing, and presentation/display. In addition, the Technician will assist in advancement of the Pilot Plant’s Digitization Initiative, which, dependent on the skillset, may include coding of custom small applications, creation of digital productivity & efficiency-enhancing tools, KPI report generation, data analysis, and enhancing existing digital workflows utilizing Python, VBA macros, and databases.
Associate’s degree and 1 years of related
High school diploma / GED and 3 years
• Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, chemical/biological engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• 1+ years of experience in digitalization field
• Experience with database, programming and coding languages, such as SQL, Python, HTML, CSS
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including building of Macros with Microsoft Visual Basic
• Technically-minded individuals, with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated analytical, project management, and continuous improvement skills.
• Ability to learn new systems and applications
• Ability to work effectively in team and/or project environments
• Possess strong math and computer skills, as well as the ability to apply science-based thinking to practical applications
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"