“This company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- acute care experience
- ability to work independently
- Detailed oriented
Daily updates wellness checks, clinical triage calls and documentation, surveillance programs and follow up, work related injury evaluation and follow up, case management, ergonomic assessments, immunizations.
Looking for acute care experience
Must have 2+ years of experience and a Rhode Island Nursing License. A Bachelor's degree is required.
The purpose of the Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) is to maintain the health, safety, and productivity of this company staff by providing and delivering safety programs and superior clinical services. The practice focuses on promotion of wellness, restoration of health, injury and illness prevention and protection of workers from work related hazards and exposures. The incumbent will possess an active registered nurse license and work in close collaboration with this company occupational health (OH) team.
The role is expected to function as a strategic partner to internal clients, to act as a resource and subject matter expert within the Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability organization, and as a champion of OH and wellness initiatives.
Knowledge & skill requirements
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and rapidly prioritize responsibilities in response to clinical need and staff population
- Knowledge of OH and safety principles to establishing and maintaining a safe work environment
- Experience with workers compensation regulations and claim filing, case management, OSHA regulations, and maintaining OSHA records
- CLIA testing onsite
- Ability to perform audiometry and spirometry testing for medical surveillance programs
- Computer literacy and use in Microsoft office, Excel, Tableau and Power Point
- Competency with using electronic medical records systems
- Work independently within scope of practice