View all jobs
Scientist Senior AssociateThousand Oaks, CA · Healthcare
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
**Previous Amgen EWs highly preferred
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Liquid chromatography (LC) experience
- Minimum 2 years experience with proteins
- Proficiency in graphing software such as Excel
- (Looking for minimum of 2 years experience outside of academia preferably specifically with proteins)
- Plans, conducts, analyzes and records experiments, and provides interpretation of data with attention to timelines and deliverables.
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment and experimental difficulties.
PAY RATE : $44-$49/hr on W2
- Lacks proactivity, team spirit and flexibility.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"