Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Wet chemistry lab experience
- Effective writing and oral communication skills
- Strong time and resource management aptitudes
*solid state characterization experience and/or pre formulation clinical experience and/or small molecule is highly preferable but not required**
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Perform solubility and stability study using HPLC, xrd and microscopy
• Execute laboratory experiments for solid-state characterization (xrd, DSC, TGA, DLS, DVS, ssNMR,HT form screening etc.)
• Carry out existing protocols and develop novel experimental strategies
• Analyze data and report the results
• Maintain detailed scientific records of experiments
• Collaborate and share data with the team
• Participate in laboratory housekeeping, maintain laboratory equipment, supplies, and comply with laboratory safety guidelines.
PAY RATE : $22-$24/hr on W2
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"