View all jobs
Project ManagerThousand Oaks, CA · Healthcare
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
*previous Amgen experience highly preferable
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Strong experience in managing large multi-workstream projects and supporting large group of stakeholders
- Experience with preparation and execution of (virtual) workshops
- Ability to operate in a matrixed team, works well in an ambiguous, ever changing environment
- Demonstration of strong analytical skills, good business acumen, high-level strategic thinking and strong analytical skills
- Strong interest in learning new things, ability to take on tasks with limited information and/or guidance
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities, priorities and tasks with minimal direction
- Experience with project management tools and collaboration practices including MS Teams, whiteboards/workshops, and continuous improvement methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of Smartsheet, MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Support project lead (director level) in execution of a complex integration project
- Plan and implement projects, workstreams
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Manage project teams, create project schedules, and timelines
- Track deliverables, monitor, and report on project progress
- Present reports on progress as well as problems and solutions to stakeholders
- Implement and manage change to meet project outputs
- Assess project results post implementation
PAY RATE : $65-$74/hr on W2
- Requires detailed supervision.
- Inability to run large and long-lasting project.
- Lack of technical skills.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"