Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Prior experience in the biopharmaceutical industry and/or an academic laboratory executing in vivo studies in rodents
- Experience handling and performing basic manipulations in rodents (i.e., dose administration of therapeutic drug candidates and biologic sample collection)
- Familiarity with preclinical drug development
- Preparation for in vivo experiments (i.e.,
- Training and demonstration proficiency in laboratory tasks pertinent to PK in vivo studies
- Assisting researchers with in vivo study execution
- Execution of in vivo studies
Successful candidate should exhibit the ability to conduct tasks outlined above with limited to no supervision within the few months following onboarding..
PAY RATE : $21-$24/hr on W2
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Limited experience conducting in vivo studies in rodents within a biopharmaceutical industry and/or an academic laboratory environment
- Candidate frequently transitions jobs
- No references provided
- Unenthusiastic about the work.