View all jobs
Occupational Health NurseWest Greenwich, RI · Healthcare
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Experience with injuries-- Role will work with different departments/ manufacturing floor (to prevent injury and get an idea of what you may be treating) Surveillance programs etc.
- Must have nursing license
- Phlebotomy experience is nice to have
- Perform RN level assessment and medical management of work related injury/illness
- Facilitate return to work and workers’ compensation programs
- Assist with international travel health consultations
- Perform phlebotomy to support research requests, administer immunizations, and TB screening tests
- Assist with OH supply management
- Respond to site medical emergencies and support disaster preparedness activities
- Perform medical surveillance exams
- Ensure OH compliance with State, Federal, OSHA, and workers compensation compliance regulations as applicable
- Comply with ethical, legal, professional requirements, corporate policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Amgen colleagues, patients, and OH partners.
PAY RATE : Open rate/hr on W2
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- New grads are red flag **need more experience
- They will need to be self starter without a ton of supervision
- Licensing needs to be up to date ** this will be checked
- NO POTENTIAL FOR A FLEX ROLE. THIS IS A FULLY ONSITE ROLE.