View all jobs
Project ManagerNewbury Park, CA · Healthcare
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once (?5).
- Knowledge of the drug discovery process, Pharma background YOE 2-5.
- Hands-on experience working in discovery research at a pharmaceutical or biotech company.
- Partners with Project Team Leads (PTL) to charter teams, develop core documents, establish timeline and budget, and align project tactics with project strategy.
- Partners with PTLs to plan for and successfully navigate Amgen governance requirements.
- Manages project timelines and monitors team adherence to project plans; accountable for ensuring project plans/timelines are entered and updated in the enterprise system.
- Facilitate effective project meetings and manage change in a matrix environment
- Liaise with Senior PTLs to manage each therapeutic area portfolio.
- Identifies resource gaps and works with Project Team to resolve, escalating when necessary.
- Drives best practices across teams and develops and implements fit-for-purpose tools to efficiently support Project Teams.
PAY RATE : $71-$81 /hr on W2
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- No Drug discovery.
- No scientific background.
- Fresh out of college.