Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- RNA and DNA extraction and QC from mammalian cells
- Library construction for next-generation sequencing
- Strong math skills and organization pertaining to lab experimentation
(Ideally at minimum 1 year experience)
**CANDIDATE MUST BE RELIABLE AND PROFICIENT**
Day to Day Responsibilities:
PAY RATE : $31-$36/hr on W2
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- RNA/DNA isolation and hybridization, PCR, NGS library construction, single-cell multi-omics experiments.
- Operation of sample quality control instruments, high-throughput sequencers, automated liquid handlers, and maintenance/inventory of common laboratory material stocks.
- Sample/project organization and clear documentation of experimental work using spreadsheets and presentation software.