Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Nice to have:
- Must have strong experience in material production (material master, production master/ BOM)
- Strong understanding SAP Landscape
- Strong experience in Master Data
- Strong oral and written communication
Ability to create presentations and materials and communicate to senior leadership
Day to Day Responsibilities:
PAY RATE : $98-$111/hr on W2
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Design and implement the new Master Data Strategy operating model (material & production master), sharing best practice across the organization and delivering a first-class data management service to the network.
- Responsible and accountable for creating policies, guidelines, business definitions, metrics, and standards for handling operations data specific but not limited to Materials Master, Production Master
- Evaluate current data workflows, identifying opportunities for streamlining, automation, and advanced data management techniques.
- Partner with local affiliates, various regional and global teams, lead design and delivery of end-to-end data processes on MDM, including data stewardship processes.
- Responsible for the management of data integration compliant with multi-national data regulations, working closely with various stakeholders, producing transparent reporting on transactional data methods as needed.
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture team, define key data domains and attributes to help standardize the data model to drive data quality across the global enterprise.
- Engage actively in cross functional projects, ensuring seamless integration of master data across varied systems and applications.
- Develop and maintain effective KPIs to manage data integrity, and SLA adherence.
- End to end ownership of materials master & production master data management business operations.
- Collaborate closely with the enterprise-MDM team to ensure holistic end to end use cases related to MDM are considered and reviewed.
- Govern and evolve current data integration standards policies and procedures.
- Remain current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and innovations in data governance, data management, and data privacy.