“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Certified Project Manager (i.e. PMP)
- Expert in Smartsheet or similar project management system
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and/or Quality
STRONG COMMUNICATION is a MUST. This person will be working with executives/ VPs on a daily basis and running point in a lot of meetings need to be comfortable speaking and projecting info to high level leadership
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Conduct project scoping and chartering, business case development, define implementation strategy, manage interdependencies, and guide projects to completion.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans and timelines based on input from workstream leads and workstream team members in accordance with strategic goals of the organization.
- Deploy and enable key organizational change management methodologies and plans to ensure success of projects and continuity of messages.
- Monitor, measure, and communicate project status through established governance mechanisms, ensuring appropriate escalation and remediation of risks.
- Maintain detailed dashboards and risk/action trackers.
- Document project progress, follow up with actions owners, and monitor risk mitigation health and status.
- Act as meeting manager including but not limited to scheduling, agenda creation, writing and distributing meeting minutes.
No Biotech/Pharma experience. Poor communication skills
Phone screening and WebEx interviews (all remote)
PAY RATE : $66-$75/hr on W2
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"