“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Project Management Skills (2- 3 years)
- BS degree - + Packaging engineering, project management, science field
- Deliverables are on scheduled, activities are capture, timelines
- Understanding environment - implementation of packaging components (preferred)
- Would consider someone with 3 years of project management experience, with science degree.
- Strong PM background is absolutely necessary +5 years in PM. Must be able to present to senior leadership.
- The Project Manager role will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure on-time completion, establish priorities, report project status updates, and manage project dashboards for the Secondary Packaging Engineering team.
- Project Manager will communicate with Packaging Engineers, Portfolio lead, cross-functional team members, and program Project Managers to develop implementation plans and deliverables.
- This role requires management, problem solving, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills, and the ability to work in teams and adapt to rapidly changing environment.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"