“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1. One-two (1-2) years experience leading Companion Diagnostic or Biomarkers projects or Drug Development (operations) in Pharma-Biotech organization.
2. Vendor Management or Client Communication experience
3. Familiarity with Project Management tools (specific tool not needed but rather the experience / SmartSheet experience is helpful but not required)
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Leads review and execution of Diagnostic development budget, processing of invoices, purchase orders, contracts, statements of work.
• Working closely with the DxDT / DxLT Leads, creating and delivering detailed project plans for CDx Development and implementation in Clinical studies
• Leading Dx joint project team, capturing decision log, meeting minutes and action items.
• Preparing Budget forecast for individual CDx programs and align with Finance team on regulars basis.
• Manage the DxDT SharePoint and Teams to centralize Dx Program information, planning, and budget.
• Creating dashboard to communicates updates and progress to broader team.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"