“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- A minimun of 5 years of experience
- Bachelors degree is required OR assocaites degree with 8+ years of experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills with past exposure to high performing teams
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; will be interfacing with executive, and high level people. Helping slide decks for powerpoints for executive presentations.
- Agile mindset with ability to pivot focus as project evolves - Amgen projects are constantly changes and must be adaptable.
- Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
The Project Manager, under the supervision of the Supply Chain Director for Connected Planning, will play a critical role in ensuring all project workstreams are closely connected, accountable against near/mid-term deliverables, while advancing the overall goals of the project. The project duration is expected to last in the 1-2yr range.
Additionally, the Project Manager will leverage Amgen software including Microsoft Office programs and SmartSheet.
Planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing key project deliverables in line with project timelines and budget.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Organize and lead ad hoc and planned meeting series in support of the program lead including meeting minute generation and action item follow-up
- Facilitate project planning activities including process mapping, opportunity and risk identification leading up to business case development
- Lead workshops and deep dive sessions within the Connected Planning space
- Develop and manage the overall project plan leveraging Amgen software
- Create project slide decks in support of the program lead
- Monitor project milestones and Key Performance Indicators against targets