“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of Meetings
- Working knowledge of compliance, legal and regulatory guidelines related to interactions with health care professionals
- Knowledge of core project management concepts and practices
- Working knowledge CVENT (meeting planning software)
- Support the day-to-day operations of the US meetings program
- Deliver key practices to support the delivery of all meetings (including full logistics support inc. registration, data, and finance)
- manage outsourced supplier agencies day to day responsibilities to meet client expectations and to ensure adherence to both internal and external compliance guidelines.
- Manage approved program budgets and validates supplier cost savings
- Ensure suppliers SLA’s, QC completion and Cvent data accuracy for assigned meetings
- Partner with key business functions as needed for operational success (GCC Congress team, compliance, C3, legal and finance, etc.)
- Maintain strict confidentiality of employee, financial and company records
- Prioritize automation, and leverage available technologies to increase operational efficiency
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"