“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Technical writing experience (i.e. deviation records, CAPA records, controlled documents)
- Excellent verbal and written cross functional communication skills
- Must have biotech/pharma manufacturing, quality assurance, or quality control experience
- Biotech/ Pharma experience required***
- Must be able to work swing, morning, evenings, night shift (24/7 Operation building). Once trained it will 4 day work week.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Purposeful presence on the manufacturing floor (80% of working time spent on MFG floor in controlled, classified cell culture and protein purification areas).
- Batch record review
- SOP and MP revision approval
- work order approval
- quality approval of deviations and CAPAs
- Safety auditing and observational work
- GEMBA walks