“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Immunohistochemistry, pathology, histology experience needed
- Chemistry background -- will be completing assays on daily basis
- Knowledge of general pathology
- LIMS (laboratory information management systems) experience
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Assist with development and implementation of histopathology assays including single and multiplex immunohistochemistry (IHC) assays, in situ hybridization (ISH), both colorimetric and immunofluorescent, and use a variety of imaging modalities.
- Assist with performing image analysis.
- Participate in collaboration with Pathologists and Scientists and Research Associates on multiple concurrent projects to evaluate and deliver data.
- Work as part of a cross functional team to provide tissue-based assay development for target qualification, pharmacodynamic and efficacy readouts, and biomarker development.