“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Good general biochemistry laboratory skills
- Working knowledge of chromatography including HPLC, UPLC, and CE
- Background with compendial methods testing, such as Karl Fischer, Color/Clarity, and UV/VIS spectroscopy
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Perform testing and data review for analysis of proteins and peptides using HPLC/UPLC (high and ultra-high liquid chromatography), titer, small scale protein purification using TECAN and plate reader, CE (capillary electrophoresis), CEX (cation exchange), HILIC (hydrophilic interaction).
- Utilize high-throughput, robotics sample handling and/or auto-sampler systems to manage samples, purify, and test
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks