“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include the following:
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn complex concepts quickly
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Provide Quality oversight to ensure that operations products are manufactured, tested, stored, and distributed according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and other applicable regulations.
- Ensure that facilities, equipment, materials, organization, processes, procedures and products comply with cGMP practices and other applicable regulations.
- Performs review and approval of cGMP processes, procedures, documents and records, that may include but not limited to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Batch Records, Reports, Forms, and Attachments.
- Establish and enable LEAN practices.
- Review/Approve work orders and job plans in the computerized maintenance management system (Maximo).
- Ensure that production records and testing results are complete, accurate, and documented according to written procedures and cGMP requirements.
- Alert senior management of quality, compliance, supply and safety risks.
- Complete required assigned training to permit execution of required tasks.