“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools.
- Experienced in project management tools MS Teams, Smartsheet, Jira or equivalent.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Assist in defining project goals and milestones against realistic timelines, assigning project tasks, tracking daily activities, and ensuring the team meets all project goals.
- Anticipates and resolves conflict situations in a win-win outcome.
- Creates project schedules, roles and responsibilities matrices, risk and issues logs and other project artifacts.
- Plans and conducts project meetings.
- Prepares presentation material, project reports and dashboards.
- Supports contracting activities (as appropriate) for the organization.