“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Automation & Systems Controls (PLCs, Allen-Bradley,....)
- Machine Controls Experience (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Commissioning & Qualification (Systems and Equipment)
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Lead the Design, Commissioning, Qualification and Operation of the warehouse Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- Lead the Design, Implementation, Validation and Operation of all critical systems related to the automated warehouse
- Serve as a recognized Engineering Subject Matter Expert in ASRS and AGVs with overall responsibility for establishing operational methodologies in this area.
- Ensure the commissioning and qualification activities of the ASRS, AGV and automated warehouse systems meet the project requirements, milestones and schedule set by the Sr Engineering Manager.