“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
1. SAP, Tableau or RapidResponse experience
2. Data analytics, gathering requirements experience and presentation skills
3. Ability to analyze and summarize data and present insights based on the needs of the audience
Day to Day Responsibilities:
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Prepare and present analytical reports of data supporting various supply chain areas
- Analyze, visualize, and drive insights from data using analytical and visualization tools.
- Develop conclusions and make recommendations on a variety of moderately complex issues.
- Gain an understanding of the current business process to support day-to-day operations and obtain an understanding of the 'to-be' business process and assist in the alignment of technology to facilitate these business processes.
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge of new business process analyses and looks to share newly acquired tools, skills and software with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Collaborate with business partners and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements.