“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Experience with data management systems (Smartsheet, Tableau, Excel)
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting to different hierarchical levels
- Self-starter with high attention to detail, able to work on assigned tasks independently, able to identify and initiate discussions about opportunities for sustainability, workforce cultivation and project prioritization.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- provide leadership support on meeting and workshops coordination as well as capturing minutes,
- Implement and coordinating the Global Distribution digital presence on internal company tools (Sharepoint, MS Teams)
- Coordinate communications throughout GD team
- maintain GD Roadshow and dynamic org chart updated
- Support new staff members by presenting onboarding check list and support for their ergo evaluation
- Own and maintain data management system in Smartsheet, own its visualization dashboard in Tableau, ensuring it is updated and reflecting staff members workload and existent projects
- Support project prioritization through workload analysis on the workforce management tool
- This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more projects of low to medium complexity.