“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
1. Customer service skills consisting of excellent written and verbal communication and follow up on cases through completion.
2. Administrative experience especially with Concur or expense report.
3. Microsoft office suite, Teams, Yammer, and Outlook.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Manage team inbox on a daily basis and ensure timely response based on SLA and provide accurate guidance based on the knowledge of Global Policy and Local Guidelines
- Open Concur Support tickets and follow through on system changes to closure
- Manage issue logs and tracker to identify areas for improvement and change
- Work closely with Corporate Card, AP/Accounting, TMC, stakeholders, and travelers
- Support executive assistants on company officers’ expense reports and perquisite audit
- Ad hoc projects and support