“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
*Must have lab experience
*Associate's degree and 1-2 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience, will consider new grad
*Chemistry testing/Compendial testing, mirco-testing - preferred
* GMP experience - preferred
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Daily responsibilities will be focused on executing analytical testing of raw materials in a GMP laboratory
Quality Control is searching is for an analyst to support routine testing of Raw Materials in the Wet Chemistry laboratory.
This person will be responsible for working in the Quality analytical laboratory, using GMPs and GDPs to execute analytical testing.
The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Performing analytical testing for general chemistry (IDs, LODs, pH, osmolality, appearance, etc.),
• Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams;
• Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
• Participate in initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
• Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence on a continuous basis.
What we are looking for:
• Experience with analytical laboratory testing with the ability to plan and perform routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first time results
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must have focus on data integrity
• Qualified to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
• Commitment of a 40-hour work week in West Greenwich, RI
o Bachelor’s degree
o Associate's degree and 1-2 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
o High school diploma/GED and 3 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
• 1-3 years of experience in GMP analytical laboratory
• Experience with bench chemistry
• Experience with Compendial testing
• Self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral), facilitation and presentation skills
• Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories.
• Understanding of biopharmaceuticals process and related unit operations
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in time-sensitive environments.
• Demonstrated experience in investigations and QC processes
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"