“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Systems: Ariba SAP and Scout.
- Negotiation contracting expertise
- Financial / legal expertise (indirect sourcing experience)
Conducting industry analysis to identify industry providers, leading players, and specific industry characteristics; conducting client requirement analysis to understand clients' procurement needs, influencing suppliers and stimulating innovation, helping with process improvement and cost management, developing a comprehensive category strategy based on customer and industry analyses and developing contracts with new suppliers or renegotiating existing contracts; leading the contract negotiation process and achieving best value for Amgen by:
1) leading the appropriate sourcing process for new and existing business requirements,
2) defining and executing the sourcing strategy and subsequent contract management, and
3) leading the contract implementation and the identification of opportunities for expanded supplier relationships to enhance the business partnerships.
Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
Ability to work with and lead a team
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"