“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Must have Experience with protein purification chromatography techniques (Affinity, IEX, HIC, SEC, etc), liquid chromatography instrumentation (FPLC), software (Unicorn, ChromLab)
- Must have familiarity with protein analytical techniques (HPLC, MCE, etc…)
- Analysis software (Chromeleon, LabChip, Empower, etc), preferred.
- Bachelors' degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related science field.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Protein purification using a variety of techniques and instrumentation;
- Protein analytics using a variety of techniques and instrumentation;
- Contribute to the development of new processes and methods;
- Capture experimental data in LIMS/ELN systems;
- Summarize and report results and findings to work group and project teams.