“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Be a licensed pharmacist in the state of Kentucky****
- Proficient in the BOP requirements per 201 KAR 2:230, Section 5 (link at http://www.lrc.state.ky.us/kar/201/002/320.htm)- Board of Pharmacy chapter for requirements.
- Able to work very part-time schedule, not 40 hours a week
- Familiar GMP environment
- Computer efficient
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Be responsible to the Amgen Louisville KY site head and Manufacturing area Management for the performance of their duties.
- Be responsible to the Kentucky Board of Pharmacy (KBOP) for the security and record keeping of the Amgen Louisville KY drug manufacturing facility, per 201 KAR 2: 230, Section 5 (link at http://www.lrc.state.ky.us/kar/201/002/320.htm)
- Conduct an on-site inspection of security and record keeping not less than quarterly.
- Prepare in advance, as needed, to conduct on-site inspections.
- At the conclusion of each on-site inspection, prepare and deliver a written and signed report of the on-site inspection to the Amgen Louisville KY site head prior to departure.
- Comply with all other applicable laws and regulations in connection with being the PIC at the Amgen Louisville KY site.
- Comply with all regulatory or governmental agency reporting requirements two weeks in advance of deadlines.
- Be available to answer questions or respond to comments from any applicable regulatory agency (FDA, KBOP, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Respond to questions or comments from any applicable regulatory agency (FDA, KBOP, etc.) in a timely manner, after consulting with the Amgen Louisville KY site head.
- Keep Amgen Louisville KY site head informed of all communications between any regulatory agency (FDA, KBOP, etc.) and the PIC