“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Recent college graduates welcome
- Chemistry/Biochemistry education background
- Strong communication skills
- Strong word processing, presentation, database and spreadsheet application skills
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Performing routine laboratory procedures. Execution of HPLC, UHPLC, and CE experiments for routine analytical testing of bio-therapeutic proteins
- Document, analyze, and report results following GDP and GLP requirements including routine documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting, and entering data from routine analysis.
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment
- Transfer and qualify analytical methods under guidance of a senior member of the Attribute Sciences team.
- Author, review, and data verify technical documents and standard operation procedures