“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- MRP Planning or general planning experience
- SAP planning / procurement experience
- Issue resolution and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree & 1 year of work experience
- Supply Chain experience, is ideal
- purchasing experience
- Excel skills
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Review raw material requirements, usage, and inventory to determine build and procurement requirements.
- Ensure all work is completed with minimal disruption and in compliance with all cGMP guidelines and Amgen procedures.
- Maintain current purchase orders and master data in SAP using current procurement information and in collaboration with Corporate Master Data group.
- Identify opportunities to optimize order management (e.g. order consolidation, order frequency, min order quantities etc.)
- Apply standard Supply Chain and MRP planning principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Review and rationalize BOM requirements for new and existing products.
- Support initiatives to improve business processes, reporting, and metrics.
- Under minimal supervision, perform work successfully completing operational objectives and improving existing systems and processes within scope of responsibility.
- Responsible for the coordination of logistics activities, regular interface with internal and external clients, and issue resolution.
- Prepare and communicate regular updates to key stakeholders including senior management.
- Support the Supply Chain business process by identifying opportunities and providing key potential solutions that will provide automation, advanced analytics, and insights to support strategic decision making.
- Requires being on call and having the ability to respond to business needs as necessary.