“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Minimum 3+ years project coordination experience with 1-2 years supporting human resources initiatives and/or college recruitment
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to build foundational relationships with internal staff and external agencies (high schools, colleges, trade schools, universities, non-profit organizations)
- Strong Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Smartsheet, File sharing software (Box) to track data
- Ability to organize events.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Collaborate with Human Resource Partners (Talent Acquisition, University Relations, site HRBP) to plan and execute relevant HR initiatives such as organizing multi-state college and university fall and spring career fairs.
- Organize state sponsored high school internship program and outreach to regional high schools to build Amgen brand with local and students, educators and school administrators.
- Organize technical trade school co-op program in partnership with our hiring managers and trade school administrators.
- Plan orientation and team building events for high school and college interns within budget guidelines.
- Assist with onboarding and other site related talent projects or initiatives such as staff engagement, career development, talent management, etc.