“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Must have experience managing multi-workstream projects simultaneously while maintaining a focus on quality
- Good project management skills, meeting facilitation, negotiation, planning, communication and organizational change management skills
- Intermediate to expert level experience with MS Office 365 suite (e.g. Teams, OneNote, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Smartsheet and Box
- Coordinate large and small projects for the site relocation including lab and staff relocation activities, change management and general project management.
- Partner with functional subject matter experts and key stakeholders to define project deliverables, key milestones, project timelines, accomplishments and track actions, next steps and key decisions.
- Strong communications and partnership with Research leadership and Continuous Improvement leads
- Liaise with internal cross functional teams, service providers and other Amgen stakeholders to identify, strategize and implement initiatives.
- Work with staff and leadership to identify, implement and track continuous improvement opportunities.
- Establish and manage fit for purpose project tracking and reporting mechanisms (SharePoint, SmartSheet dashboards and project management tools, etc.)
- Baseline opportunities and communication of results, measure improvements.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"