“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Must have scientific (Chemistry, biochemistry, or related field) background
- Experience working with technical or controlled documents
- 2 years of laboratory experience, preferred
- Ideally someone prior experience working within the field of pharmaceutical, chemistry, biology.
- Support and coordinate data verification activities for various documents to be submitted to health authorities such as CTA’s, MA’s, and queries from healthy authorities
- Assisting with template generation for analytical similarity-related sections of CTA’s and MA’s
- Ensure the accuracy, adequacy, and consistency of documents
- Implement quality control for review and finalization of documents.
- Assist with process development initiatives to meet internal needs.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE