“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
This Associate, in the Bioassay group, within Amgen’s quality control organization will work in a dynamic team environment to support testing, and projects within the group. The successful candidate will be responsible for Bioassay lab activities including analytical testing and analysis, tracking and trending of data, lab cleaning, and equipment maintenance.
• Execute routine and non-routine testing procedures and assays
•Perform data analysis of testing results and communicate results to appropriate sources
• Comply with safety guidelines
• Learn and comply with GLP, and cGMPs, which includes, but are not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory notebooks, written procedures, equipment monitoring systems and laboratory logbooks.
• Responsible for documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting, and entering data
• Responsible for the inventory management of all media, and reagents
• Ensure the timely disposal of tested samples.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"