“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Must have bachelor’s degree & 1-3 years of industry experience (open to the industry - manufacturing, cosmetics, pharma, biotech etc)
- Must have cGMP Experience & Experience in general compendia testing
- HPLC experience and CE (Capillary Electrophoresis)
- Lab experience, is preferred.
- Routine analytical testing - Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting and entering data - Maintaining and operating specialized equipment - Initiating and / or implementing changes in controlled documents.
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory logbooks.
- General Lab housekeeping
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"