“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- 2-3 years of experience of large-scale biotechnology operations such as purification, cell culture, aseptic processing,
- GMP knowledge (2-3 years of experience)
- Basic chemistry, biology and physical principles knowledge
- Basic troubleshooting skills on production equipment (2-3 years of experience)
- Experience with Delta V (2-3 years of experience)
- Experience with lab equipment/testing (2-3 years of experience)
- Under general supervision, Associate technician will perform operations in the Manufacturing area. Operations will be performed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Associate technician will perform and monitor critical processes. Associate technician will also perform basic troubleshooting and assist in the review of documentation for assigned functions.
- May participate on cross-functional teams and represent their functional area.
- In addition, Associate technician may identify, recommend, and implement improvements related to routine functions.
- Associate technician is expected to own his or her training and become qualified in the cell culture area within 6-9 months from starting the position.