“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and PuertRicvaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Excellent computer skills with strong emphasis on data entry.
Advanced knowledge of computer software, specifically MS Office.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Discretion in dealing with proprietary company information.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Final Publication Review Coordinator Roles and Responsibilities
1. The role of the FPRC is to process/route submissions and help facilitate the FPR process from start to finish, including communication between the submitter and reviewer.
2. It is the responsibility of the FPRC to review the FPR Submission form for accuracy and completeness. The FPRC must ensure that all mandatory fields are populated and will reach out to the submitter if any information is missing or unclear. It is the FPRC’s responsibility to ensure the correct reviewers are assigned.
3. On the designated FPR due date, the FPRC will send reminders to FPR Reviewers on outstanding tasks to help facilitate the timely completion of the FPR cycle.
4. Provide support to reviewers by delegating (passing the task to another reviewer), triaging (adding additional reviewers) and/or updating their approval in the system.
5. An FPRC can approve Reviewer Profile activation requests, grant FPR Access within the system, and provide hands-on training to new users.
6. FPR - Only Submitters receive hands-on assistance from the FPRCs as needed.
7. Assist with simple/difficult technical issues.
a. Submit tickets to IS
8. Update and maintain FPR Reviewer Lists for each PI within the system.
9. Run standard or ad-hoc reporting requests
10. Manage FPR-related deliverables (may include Data Quality updates, FPRC manual, maintaining work-arounds, training material, etc.)
1. Manage FPR Reviewers provisioning within the system, which includes a profile activation request, LMS training and communication emails.
2. FPR SharePoint Site Updates:
a. FPR Shutdown Communication, Learning Materials and Private Investigator Reviewers lists (Research, Operations, GRAAS, Development)
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"