“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and PuertRictbe vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day Day Responsibilities:
- Operational excellence (methodology and/or projects, problem solving, leadership)
- Supply Chain Management: 2-3 years
- Must have a Bachelors Degree; minimum requirement (no new grads)
- Experience in a cross-functional business operations or project management role
- Ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority projects
- Lead design, build, and ongoing business performance management of e2e value chains
- Lead multi-year strategy development for value chain and supply chain segmentation
- Liaise across various internal company functions (Commercial, Medical, Safety, IS, Finance, Operations) and external partners to achieve business outcomes
- Present to leadership on program performance, improvement opportunities & budget
- Leverage data insights, process mapping, and Operational Excellence methodologies to identify improvement opportunities
The Americas Supply Chain is responsible for product planning, lifecycle management, distribution, and customer service for the United States, Canada, and Latin America. The Value Chain Performance Management (VCPM) team within the Americas Supply Chain organization
n is accountable for the design, build, and business performance optimization of end-to-end value chains, integrating our enterprise functions with external stakeholders. Developing and sustaining customer-centric end-to-end value chains will enable to this company to optimize the value we deliver to our patients and customers. By leveraging process optimization, data and analytics, and change management, VCPM have successfully delivered substantial improvements to customer experience, service levels, lead times, and cost to serve.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"