“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and PuertRictbe vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day Day Responsibilities:
- Strong communicator that can convey clear messages to team members and other collaborators.
- Project Manager must have strong organizational skills. Which includes ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, compartmentalize projects and document everything for easy access and future reference.
- Ability to quickly identify opportunities or risks and help resolve issues.
- Plus- Previous experience in logistics or supply chain preferred
- Plus- experience working on other project w/ Amgen
- Will be a lead project manager, mentoring and leading the team
- Gathering requirements, deliverables, and timeframes from stakeholders
- Agreeing on priorities with stakeholders and leadership
- Planning resources
- Creating project plans
- Communicating key milestones
- Communicating your project plan internally and with the vendor
- Producing project performance reports for management
- Communicating frequently with sponsors and stakeholders
- Knowing your team’s strengths and weaknesses, together and individually
- Planning around your team’s skills to ensure end success
- Adhering to the critical path and having a plan to mitigate issues that invariably arise
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction
- Risk management and problem solving
- Time management and setting deadlines
- Solve issues that arise
Manages one or more high-level, complex projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements. Projects may be strategic in nature. Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning). Regularly interacts with management. Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members. Will interact with cross-functional teams. Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented. May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
Skills: expertise in running medium to large scale projects ; excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures ; experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices ; strong analytical skills ; business process development best practices, change management ; strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills ; understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration ; excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources ; Previous experience in logistics or supply chain preferred.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"