“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and PuertRictbe vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers whqualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day Day Responsibilities:
- Must have 1-2 years' experience working with large data sets.
- Basic understanding of prescription drug coverage.
- Intermediate Excel skills, and tech savvy
- Great communicational skills
The successful candidate for this data-focused position will be responsible for ensuring Contract Compliance by cross-checking Managed Care Rebate Invoice submissions against Formulary Validation results and proactively identifying claims for dispute. Additionally, you will work in concert and at the direction of your direct supervisor to coordinate your work with theirs to ensure payments are made accurately and timely. This role will require you to work cross-functionally with partners from Payor Contracting and Market Access and will require active participation in regular status meetings, for which you will be responsible for taking and distributing meeting minutes. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining dispute status tracker as well as other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
B.S. degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Sciences or related discipline.
Min 1-2 years' experience working with large data sets.
Basic understanding of prescription drug coverage.
Intermediate Excel skills
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Experience with Managed Care, PBMs, or other payors, and in depth understanding of prescription drug coverage in the US.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results while meeting tight deadlines under minimal direction
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Take detailed meeting minutes
- Actively participate in cross-functional meetings which will require effective communication across various levels of the organization
- Perform analysis on data sets
- Maintain dispute status tracker
- Work in partnership with direct supervisor to ensure smooth handoffs of work.