“This company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and PuertRictbe vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations tstaff augmentation external workers whqualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship tthis company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Laboratory Experience
- Computer/Technology Literacy
- Documentation skills
- Robot experience, preferred
- Execution of Laboratory Workflows
- Completion of checklist activities
- Equipment Maintenance and Quality Control
As the candidate for this laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge transformation of process development automated workflows impacting process development teams. You will work cross-functionally across the pre-pivotal and pivotal drug substance process development organization. The position will provide scientific support, automation support, including operation, troubleshooting and lab maintenance. The candidate will work in a team environment, collaborating with various colleagues in process development.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
B.S. degree in Engineering or Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
Will consider a Associates degree with little experience or a High School diploma with years of experience
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Master's degree in Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Experience in using automation in the execution of benchwork, operation of liquid handlers, biosafety cabinets, pipettors, centrifuges, incubators.
- Experience in cell culture, molecular biology, bioprocess development.
- Detail oriented and strong scientific communication skills
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
- Complete training on assigned tasks
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books